Sunday, June 12, 2011

Google Alert - people expectations

Realtime37 new results for people expectations
 
meg_with_3_es: Wish I was able to take my own time to do my own thing, but I'm always locked in to other people's expectations. My spirit wants more...
Twitter - 35 minutes ago
KlothezMindedd: that's means I would have to first conform to people expectations...and ughhhhh yeah, don't see that happening.
Twitter - 56 minutes ago
BenAxelrod: LOL at people defending LeBron by saying his career his far from over. Is that really what we're lowering our expectations to?
Twitter - 58 minutes ago
PunkyJewster: @jyrenb people have stupid expectations. its a nukem game. a very enjoyable shooter with lots of toiler humor.
Twitter - 1 hour ago
RGueguen: RT @alyss_j: @RGueguen good news is you can't get disappointed by people you have no expectations from ..
Twitter - 1 hour ago
Renaohhwhat: I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine
Twitter - 1 hour ago
justfrank_ox: Tbh my expectations for people are too high so I'm gonna stop rating people until they earn it .Thanks x
Twitter - 1 hour ago
ICONiacs: That may not be as much as some people, but it's a lot for me. I have GREAT expectations for the future. i love everyone on this page <33
Facebook - 1 hour ago
jameysanto: Hanging out with some great people and excited for the future. Expectation is the breeding ground for success. Orlando shall be saved!
Twitter - 1 hour ago
CylandaaTsunami: I could honestly care less of what people think of me, I'm not living up to their expectations #livinglife wass good? :).
Twitter - 2 hours ago
YungCamGBM: The high expectations that I hold for myself are completely unfair to me & the people around me, but you have to grind hard to shine hard...
Twitter - 2 hours ago
melissaaejones: People need to stop having such high expectations for my bd!!!
Twitter - 2 hours ago
GLENDAisDOPE: My expectations of certain things and people are set entirely too high.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
Sinead_Jedward: #thanksjedward for all those times people said you couldnt, you did :) you have exceeded all our expectations <3
Twitter - 2 hours ago
KaliMak213: People b puttin u realistic expectations on themselves with these tattoos boi...
Twitter - 2 hours ago
TherealBFresh: If you set expectations low for certain people, there is no way you can be mad at them if they do something stupid or irresponsible.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
TherealBFresh: I learned that with you cannot have the same expectations of all of your friends or just people.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
ohhitscass: I know I'm not the skinniest girl ever, but I'm fine w. that & sure as hell not about to starve myself to meet people's expectations. #sorry
Twitter - 3 hours ago
MorenaBarbee: I think people set their expectations way too high when it comes to "famous" people. imo.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Gabi_elaine: "Cleanliness is next to Godliness, and some people do the same by their religion." -Great Expectations
Twitter - 3 hours ago
julzdyer: RT @Ryan1878: @EuphoricMess @Fourth_Official Bill Kenwright is the one at #EFC who has destroyed people's expectations.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
LovingMeFitness: Be realistic about your expectations. The biggest let down, situations & people not meeting your expectations.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
ChingChongEyes: my expectations for people arent high at all.......i expect the worst. hope for the best. live life like i know imma die tomorrow
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Jon-Rodriguez: Can you ignore people you've never met making personal attacks on your competence, ... At the very least, everyone's expectations will be set. 2. Exercise ... - More »
quora.com - 4 hours ago
JaeKay: Oh come on. That McDonalds picture is soooo obviously a fake. No one, and I have very low expectations of people, could be that stupid.
Twitter - 5 hours ago
Gary-Stein: ... as is with Zara or based on consumer expectations as is for Gap. ... sales is not a brand's core competency), they need people to do this job for them. ... - More »
quora.com - 6 hours ago
Jae-Won-Joh: ... of my numerous industry group memberships is that I meet a lot of people. ... in attitudes and expectations y'all are setting yourself up for failure. - More »
quora.com - 8 hours ago
KelleySthrnGrl: Some people spend so much time trying to be on top and never make it there. Meanwhile the middleman is successful and exceeds expectations.
Twitter - 9 hours ago
B3Music: @MissKristiNova I tell it like I see it, people's expectations of "beauty" are so vain and superficial. They've got blinders on.
Twitter - 10 hours ago
AmyOscar: @Nicole_Boyce :) People w huge hearts, like you, can get overwhelmed by other ppl's suffering and or expectations. Be easy w yourself.
Twitter - 13 hours ago
tonyadam: @kristy I thought it was very funny, but, I wish people didn't hype it up to me...I had way to high expectations. :/
Twitter - 17 hours ago
amoyal: @ChicagoLeah @ahoova I guess people have higher expectations (don't ask me why) of their elected officials
Twitter - 17 hours ago
Heavenly Healing: Stress often results from having unrealistic expectations on yourself or others. People live according to their own set of priorities or values. ... - More »
Facebook - 21 hours ago
Byron Pitts: A reminder we have great young people in this country who will rise to our expectations. They all head out tomorrow. Watch out world! Best, B
Facebook - 22 hours ago
Asta77: @ShayITP They also aren't pushing him as a star of the show. They probably don't want to build expectations than piss people off, like BBC.
Twitter - 23 hours ago
SkyWriter012: @piersmorgan ? for jack walsh: does he see any shift in expectations of business and political leaders? Do people expect more or less?
Twitter - 23 hours ago
Anti_Intellect: The crushing expectations that people place around relationships are often what end up making them feel that men or women aren't good.
Twitter - 23 hours ago


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment