Tuesday, May 17, 2011

people expectations

Realtime40 new results for people expectations
 
YopInMyWhiteTEE: i never expect things from people anymore.. because expectations lead to dissapointments.
Twitter - 8 minutes ago
stacyblue: I had no real expectations at first. Now I have a new career that's amazing and have met so many fantastic people. #fitblog
Twitter - 8 minutes ago
KateNasser: RT @seanbell: @danielnewmanUV Expectations are increasing for all companies and will continue to do so. People are 2 busy for bad #custserv
Twitter - 9 minutes ago
gatewood14: ive come to the conclusion that people's expectations of me are way to high ...im afraid to fail them..
Twitter - 10 minutes ago
kirsten_al: Buenos Aires the place didn't live up to expectations. However, I met some AMAZING people during the trip! Now... fb.me/QqIjOnVI
Twitter - 12 minutes ago
akhileshss: Reading renowned blogs abt the product you are working on makes you think abt the very high expectations people have from you :) Go go go..
Twitter - 14 minutes ago
KayLovee11: People can't wait to see you fail...I juss pray that I exceed everyones expectations..
Twitter - 17 minutes ago
ekolsky: #CustServ the role of customers service is not making people feel special, it is to solve problems within expectations - no matter biz size
Twitter - 23 minutes ago
dingof0xx0r: Not that I don't like helping people or that I need recognition for it, I just dislike the expectations and such associated with it :/
Twitter - 31 minutes ago
FanOfLifehouse: I don't know what to do with my life. I'm overwhelmed and confused. Ahhh!!!! It's like SO many people have placed expectations on me for
Twitter - 31 minutes ago
imDAVIDRUFFIN: Have to stop giving seasonal people these lifetime expectations.
Twitter - 56 minutes ago
sameecallie: what was I thinking would come out of this? i build up expectations to high for other people.. #letdown #imanidiot
Twitter - 1 hour ago
SheWent_2Jared: no ones the same. I just thi k some people have unrealistic expectations
Twitter - 1 hour ago
SaySumtinBabi: ....some people are content with jus living... #AllIWantIs is to live with a purpose & surpass even my own expectations...
Twitter - 1 hour ago
aretikornelaki: Having expectations from people,is like lazy people in gym:sometimes just don't work out.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
theresiachristy: RT @ItsThingsInLife: Expectations make people miserable, so whatever yours are, lower them. You'll definitely be happier #itsthingsinlife
Twitter - 2 hours ago
scbritton: A sad reality of the world is people constantly live down to my expectations. #idiots
Twitter - 2 hours ago
jenmarienagy: I feel bad when I meet people and they have these expectations of what I'm like, then I turn out to be nothing like what they had hoped.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
jamescosta: I should really set my expectations for certain people lower. Problem is when I have to keep doing that, it ends up turning into a game.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
JerusalemOne: By his Op-ed, it looks like #Abbas is leading his people back to war by setting their expectations with Lies.
Twitter - 2 hours ago
Jonathan-Sundqvist: That expectation was not present for Google when people began utilizing the service for search purposes. The search experience has always been more ... - More »
quora.com - 2 hours ago
abbfou: People's expectations are too high
Twitter - 2 hours ago
CNRush: We got a bunch of black people that hate other black people who are influential and not racist. We also have unrealistic expectations.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
khaisim: People are full of surprises. Stop having high expectations towards them, and you will be amazed. #fb
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Profit4eva: Waiting 4 people to change is frustrating sometimes, so now I just change my expectations of them!
Twitter - 3 hours ago
MoreStormy: stop letting other people define who you are, just be you, no labels and no expectations.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Robert_Dale: Surround urself with people of great expectation #ultimatecoach
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Papillon_Noire: To fulfill people's expectations. No one is the keeper or arbiter of what it means to be Black.
Twitter - 3 hours ago
guy_lloyd: @yayitssophiee don't be daft! I'm a people person. Love meeting new people and look forward to meeting you. Relax! No expectations at all :)
Twitter - 3 hours ago
Nick-Manteris: And while many people didn't like it because it didn't answer everything or didn't meet their expectations, many OTHER people thought it was a great finale. ... - More »
quora.com - 4 hours ago
Tiffinie_J: Lower your expectations of people, Raise your expectations of LIFE
Twitter - 6 hours ago
MichaelDean01: Most people run from expectations. I'm so grateful to work with people who run towards and exceed it. #PLR
Twitter - 6 hours ago
BooBysWorld1: Some people spend there whole lives trying to live up to other people's expectations and being told what to do..
Twitter - 8 hours ago
Ivor-Kellock-St-Albans: Is this because we have too high an expectation of people or are we just too fussy or are we missing out on the human element of what we are as people? ... - More »
quora.com - 12 hours ago
mortykombat: big d&m with mother about people and expectations in friendship. came to the conclusion I should lower them for other people & viceversa.
Twitter - 13 hours ago
AmplicateTL: More than 730 people think the same about Expectations: ? #expectations
Expectations Hate - 77% People Agree (730 opinions) - amplicate.com
Twitter - 15 hours ago
Sunil-Nagaraj: You may want to set expectations low, and then exceed them. ... Repeat after me: 'Getting on Techcrunch doesn't mean that people want our product. ... - More »
quora.com - 18 hours ago
MyRAEDiO: My expectations for the people whom are close are highly limited.. It forces me not to even CARE about people overall.. sad..but w/e..
Twitter - 19 hours ago
Satoshi-Suzuki: Both of these concepts are intimately related, both affect people's perception of ... you'll likely have to deal with hurt egos and mismanaged expectations. ... - More »
quora.com - 21 hours ago
BillAllonce: One of the things that my mother taught me was to never listen to other people's expectations, to always live my own life & own expectations
Twitter - 23 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment